Monday, 2 December 2013

Sashaa

This week there was another work experience girl, she was from college. There was a dog called Molly in for skin scrapings. She had sore skin and they needed to find out what was causing it. There was a cat in for grooming and by gum he was cranky! I then got started on the cleaning and I did a ‘spring clean’ on them. I scrubbed them till the shined :P I also cleaned all the floors and washed and folded the laundry. I got to watch an operation on a dog called Sasha who was getting a spay and there was a slit complication, she was in heat which lead to more bleeding. 

She was in a lot of pain and there was a lot of blood! In the end she seemed to be doing ok. I got to leave early after I sorted through the dog food order

No comments:

Post a Comment