Wednesday, 9 October 2013

What if i kill an animal?!?!

Its ok i didnt kill any animals...heres my day...I got up at around 7.45. I got a lift over to the vet for 10 to 9. I was so excited! Ever since I was small I've wanted to work in a vet! When I arrived i helped the vet put a serum in the gorgeous boxer dogs eye. I then helped clean out kennels and sweep and mop floors, I was doing some filing when the vets invited me to come watch an operation. I said ok and was a bit worried I'd feel sick but i was actually finw! It was a great experience, I got to help wash and groom a few dogs and then i brought cooper the dog on a quick walk as he was in a cage all day! I also met Eric the kitten and he needed a home and guess who gets him...MEEEEE! =) I loved the day it was such a great experience! I cant wait for next week!!

My Work Placement!



No comments:

Post a Comment