Wednesday, 16 October 2013
Im covered in dog hair arghhh
So today was my third day of work experience in VetCare Rathcoole. I was so excited, when I arrived I swept and mopped the waiting room and cleaned out the kennels. I then was given loads of folders and files and i was to sort them out which I didnt mind doing. When they were all sorted out I was allowed to go in and watch a operation on a male dog age 13. It was really interesting and the vet explained what she was doing and why. I then helped out with washing and grooming a few dogs. There was soooooo much hair!! I then swept up the hair and put the towels and blankets in the wash. I then went through all the dog and cat treats to see which were out of date or which we almost out. I had such a great day. I got to do so much, I love working with animals and the vets are so nice! Cant wait till next week!! :D
Labels:
day 3,
ty life,
vet,
work day,
work experience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment