Friday, 25 October 2013

Kitten Cuteness!!!!

On the 23rd of October, was my forth day of work experience in VetCare Rathcoole. I was so excited, I got in at around  9 and I started by cleaning all of kennels. There were 3 ADORABLE kittens there. They were brothers, Sam, Franco and Cisco! They were only 8 weeks so they were so small and playful! Then I swept all the floors and mopped them. I then got to watch the vets take hair samples, to see what was the problem with the dog, Molly. I also got to help wash 2 dogs both called Coco. I then got to play with the puppies for a half an hour. There was then a delivery of more stock and I had to write and put the price tags on them and then I had to put 25% off on some bags. That took a while! I then got my lunch break and when I came back I got to clean up the other kennel and then I was allowed to go home. I had such a good day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment